Follow these 7 simple tips and your visit to the fair will be a real success:
- Find out on this page which companies are at the fair!
See what they are doing and offering. You can click directly from this page to the companies‘ career pages. Maybe you already have a few favourites that you really want to meet.
- Walk around the fair with your eyes open!
It’s best to follow the suggested tour, so you can be sure not to miss any of the companies. You’re sure to find professions that you didn’t know about before and that might be interesting for you. You can find the tour here.
- Talk to the trainers or apprentices at the stands!
Dare to talk to anyone: The people at the stands want to get to know you. That’s why the companies are there!
- Asking questions makes you smart and there are no stupid questions!
Find out everything you want to know about the company and the professions or apprenticeships. You will be surprised how varied the answers will be.
- Take advantage of the Rally questionnaire and the chance to win a great prize!
Follow the questionnaire and you will meet at least one company in each exhibition room. Your class will thank you: the class with the most completed questionnaires will win 100€ for the next class event!
- Take advantage of the career counselling services of the Jugendberufsagentur, SCI Moers or FachWerk!
At these stands, experienced counsellors are available to answer all your questions about job profiles, career choices, applications or further school education.
- Bring your application documents with you!
You can hand in your application directly to the company of your choice. This underlines your interest, shows that you are well prepared and increases your chances of getting an apprenticeship or internship. Second option: The team from SCI Moers will check your documents with you and show you if there is still something to improve.
Let’s go. Have fun and be successful at connect me!